||How to become a CRDA member
HOW TO BECOME A CRDA MEMBER
Any Civil Society Organisation shall be eligible to become and remain a member subject to the following criteria:
- A valid certificate of registration with the relevant government authority.
- That the organisation is active in pursuing its mission, including current engagement with its constituency where appropriate.
- Acceptance of and adherence to the Memorandum and Articles of the Association.
- Acceptance of and adherence
- to the Code of Conduct for NGOs in Ethiopia, or
- any other code of conduct, which the General Assembly of the Association may from time to time adopt either in place of the Code of Conduct for NGOs in Ethiopia, or in addition.
- Recognition and respect of other standards and international conventions to which the Association is a signatory.
- Payment of membership fees and dues agreed from time to time by the Membership Assembly of the Association.
- The NGO should have an agreement with an appropriate government agency.
- The NGO should be a voluntary, humanitarian and/ or development organization which has been operational in Ethiopia for not less than six months and has an office base and representative in the country. The NGO should be able to exhibit transparency and integrity in its operations.